Friday, June 11, 2010

feeling better

just went for a long run and i'm feeling thousands of times better than 2 hours ago.

I like that running helps me work shit out in my mind and also my body.

Anyways, I guess I was getting weighed down by a bunch of details when I really just need to focus on my goals.

I HAVE to own some sort of eating/drinking/social establishment within the next 10 years. I HAVE to. My professional life will be a complete failure if I do not do this. I am saying it now, because it's been a dream of mine for a long time and I haven't done much more than talk about it before. I'm not in any huge rush for it to happen, because it has to go well.

The best part is, I know this is a dream of Beth's too, so we will only be motivating each other to actually accomplish this in the future.

Another good part is that since Andy is moving out here, he will undoubtedly want to get on board with us and since he is one of my good friends and one of beth's best friends, it should only aid in the success of such an endeavor.

There are all kinds of things I could say to continue on this subject, but unfortunately I have some more packing to do.

Godspeed friends!

1 comment:

Burrtotheitknee said...

Well whenever this endeavor happens I will be making a trip out to your establishment to enjoy some good food and good drinks! ;)