Monday, April 14, 2008

Mental

I have a lot that i want to write down. A lot I want to read. A lot that I need to do. I am going to write something on Time Management soon. Hopefully. I also want to write some "Flash Fiction" as Paste magazine described it. I guess theres a growing trend of people writing short stories and posting them as blogs. Sounds creative. I'll give it a shot sometime soon. In the mean time i'll be kicking myself in the butt.

xoxoxo

ps- Joe, Beth, and I had a very extreme conversation on how we could turn ourselves into robots. No more money on tattoos...just hardware upgrades. I'm gonna start with a pacemaker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude
we need to have short story writing club to coincide with our book club

beth said...

you are in serious need of updates!!! don't let me down, blogger buddy.