Sunday, August 17, 2008

YOOOO

i was rereading some of my more recent posts and it seems like I've been using this blog as a venting outlet for things that are on my mind. Thats good, but I was hoping to keep it more positive than negative so you guys have better things to read than me being bummin out. Anyways, heres your positive post.....

BEST FRIENDS DAY 7 was this weekend. It is now Sunday night and I am sitting in my room alone on the computer. I'm pretty tired. I had an absolute blast though. So much more fun than I had expected. I'm really glad that I did most of the events and I'm so glad I got to meet some really nice and cool people. It gets me totally stoked on punk and subcultures and good attitudes on life. Let me think of ways to get cheesier with this post...

DUDE i am SO stoked on Scott being in Richmond again. Speaking of best friends. I'm jealous he has like a 4 layer of really comfortable shit bed though. what an asshole. fuck that jerk.

No comments: