Monday, August 18, 2008

Best Friends

I have three best friends. Scott, Dave, and Chris. The weird thing is, I can't remember the last time we were all in the same place and all talking to each other. there have been so many twists and turns in our relationships over the past few years, but I'm really proud of all of us for not giving a fuck what each other thought and doing what we individually thought was right. I hope there will be a time in the future when things fall into place and we can all hang out and get a decent burrito somewhere, but even if that time never comes i know that we each had enough good and bad influences on one another to be a lasting part of each other's memories. you guys will always have a spot at my table, just as long as you don't piss all over the walls.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Okay, so I feel like this is so creepy, but last night I was at my friend's sister's friend's house hanging out cause we couldn't get into Gallery 5. And I'm in line to use the restroom and I see you waiting too, not that I know you, but I thought I remembered your face from reading your blog once and I just thought that was so weird. I almost introduced myself, but didn't for whatever reason. But yeah, just wanted to tell you. Too bad I have to say this in a comment, oh well.