Sunday, September 21, 2008

MOVING BLOG

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I've decided to turn this into a temporary Moving Blog. I don't know how often I'll have internet access, but worst comes to worst, I'll type up a few entrees and post them when we get to San Diego.

Amanda and Clint's wedding was awesome last night. It was the first time I've been to a wedding where I actually knew the bride/groom and people who were there. The food was really good, fresh fruit, GREAT grits, salmon, chicken, and CAKE!!!!!!

also worthy of note, an extensive and FREE beer selection. I'm talking the good stuff here. Too bad I was driving home and had to pace myself accordingly. Oh well, I was still hung over from the night before until about half way through dinner. It was an awesome way to spend one of my last nights in town and I wish all of the best to Amanda and Clint.

Brunch today at Cary Town burger and fries with all my homies. peace out party. 1130. be there

No comments: