Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yeah

So anyways, I'm competing in a triathlon next Sunday. I ran about 3 miles last monday and I ran about the same amount the monday before that. Today I had the 20 piece chicken mcnugget special at mcdonalds because it was only $5 and that is such a good deal I couldn't not. I also ate pizza for dinner and drank two 22 oz. beers. which presents another problem. I need 25 empty 22 oz bottles by Wednesday and so far I have 5, so I don't really know what that means but it's probably not good for my triathlon times. the good part, though, is that the events are all "sprints". The swim is a quarter mile, the ride is 9 miles, the run is 3 miles. I'm hoping to start off strong in the swim (even though I haven't swam fast in a good many years), get comfortable during the bike ride (I usually do pretty well on a bike) and then jog those last 3 miles on stokiztude and thoughts of my bottled beer at home.

I'll keep you up to date, but I'm not sorry I ate the chicken mcnuggets or the pizza yet because they were both good

1 comment:

stephanie said...

did you delete the ted post? i support tirades to the fullest.