Monday, July 21, 2008

so there i was...

2:05


but anyway...

Just got back from San Francisco, it faggin ruled. Can't wait to move my happy ass out to San Diego this Fall with muh #1 homegurl Bethy D. Missed opening night of The Dark Knight(or maybe it was The Black Knight, you know, with Martin Lawrence) but thats okay. I dont have TOO much more to post. goin to AC tomorrow!!!!!! going to drink for free, stay for cheap, and watch jonathan and justin win big bucks while i play penny slots. should rule. Ill be in Vermont for about a week in early August. Then I just ride out the next month (and by ride I mean ride.. BMX) with scott as beth and I make final living arrangements for the WEST COAST!!! wow thats going to be awesome. gonna miss some of you bottom feeders, but you know who to call when you need a vacation!!!

No comments: