Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Smoke or Fire

Fuck I can't get over how hard this band rips.  Stoked to see them again

I've been in transition lately, but I'm transitioning out of it...
I'm still on the job hunt, though I talked to my Temp agency yesterday and the company I worked for a few weeks ago wants to fly me up to San Francisco next week for some work(cool!).

I start drilling with my new National Guard unit this Saturday.  I'm pretty bummed about cutting me hair, but I hope I'll meet some good people and maybe score some leads on a full time job.

This Christmas is going to be kind of hard since I won't be home again.  It'll be way better than being in  Kosovo, and at least I'll be with Beth and Scott!

I know the solution to my little downer phase is getting a job, so at least I know that I'm working on pulling myself up and eventually I'll find a good fit for myself.

I definitely need to get on with my christmas shopping/making.  I have to start getting creative about this...

I really miss my friends from Richmond.  I know this has a lot to do with me being weird.  I'm really pumped on the people we've met here, but there is never going to be a way to fill certain holes.  I just need to find a way to get over that.

1 comment:

beth said...

I promise next Christmas we can go to Virginia if you want!!!!