Monday, March 16, 2009

alright already!

Ok, FINALLY.

If anyone even reads this thing anymore....
The past few weeks have been nonstop 100 mph. People coming and going, introducing old friends to new friends, showing off the West Coast to the East Coasters. It's been a blast and I'm more than stoked for everybody who came out here and I hope we did a good job hosting said friends' vacations. Now, the time has come to rest!

This week will be pretty chill. Beth and I's 1 year is tomorrow!!!

Last night was pretty cool, Swamp Thing and Naysayer were on tour out in CA all week and their last show was here last night so I got to catch up with even MORE old friends, including singing Jodie by Blink 182 as an intro to ST's set (everyone went nuts, it ruled).

Seriously, I'm not even going to try to explain everything that's been going on since the last real update I put. Read our house guest book if you want some more info!

I'm so stoked on Spring and I'm so stoked on Summer and I can't wait for August. I've been working a ton and it kind of sucks but at least it's income. Hopefully my employment will be changing in a few weeks though(fingers crossed).

Yeah, once again though, I'm really tired. I can't believe we've lived here for almost 6 months now. The time has FLOWN. seriously.


I really hope my sister gets in the Brand Center at VCU this Fall for grad school, but if she doesn't I'm under the impression that she is moving out here so OF COURSE that idea makes me uber pumped too.

Drew and Lauren's wedding is going to be so much fun. I seriously can't wait for that week.

Ok now that I'm KIND OF caught up on this long overdue post I'm going to leave saying SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

1 comment:

beth said...

i can't even tell you how excited i was about that cover. my all time favorite thing ever hands down.