Monday, March 23, 2009

I got crop dusted on the highway today

I don't even know if that is possible, but it definitely happened.

I'm starting a new band called The Bento Boxes and we're looking for members

I'm starting two beach cruiser gangs, the male side is called the Beach Bruisers.

The female side is called the Bitch Cruisers. email me for more information on joining.

After these past few months of not touching that dial, i don't think i'll ever stop listening to NPR in the car. It's completely reinvented my concept of what Radio should be. I should've been listening throughout the cross country move. oh well. now i know.


i seriously got crop dusted on the highway. it was terrible.

does anyone want to start a mildly half asses comedy/acting troupe? I kinda do.

I can't believe the weather in california.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MUSTARD PLANTS GROW ALL OVER THE HIGHWAY MEDIANS. i want to stop everytime i see a patch and high five somebody. mustard is for winners.

1 comment:

va said...

i want to join!!! one of jackson's friends went mountain biking in SD a few weeks ago and showed him some pictures and he was FREAKING OUT because the trails were so cool :)