Monday, March 3, 2008

Trivial Pursuit

Oh, but that last post was definitely not written in a negative connotation. My life rules right now(I mean it usually does, but in different ways that i'm excited about now). I've done multiplication tables and geography quizzes at some of the most inappropriate times. Today it is about 68 degrees F outside. F no longer means Fahrenheit to me. it means Fucking Springtime. and Fuck You if you are still stuck on Celsius where it is approx. "20 degrees". THAT SOUNDS COLD AS A BITCH! actually its the same temperature, the rest of the world just uses a simpler scale than us. BUT THATS WHY WE ARE AMERICA! Uhoh I'm winding up for a tangent. I called scott today and left him a message about how I wish it was still the mid 1990's and i lived in L.A. so instead of being bored at stoplights I would have something to do like wonder if i was going to get car jacked. That form of criminal art has seemed to lose its popularity over the last decade. I wonder if it has anything to do with Glen Danzig being punched in the face by the singer of North Side Kings. Ok, i had to type that, but for real I might skip class and go check in at an institution this afternoon...

1 comment:

beth said...

fucking multiplication. next time you will definitely need to know some integers of pi.