Saturday, March 1, 2008

hm

So I'm at drill in NoVA right now. My buddy Kyle and I decided not to stay in the barracks and to shell out 35 bucks apiece to split a big room in the officer's quarters. (I have no idea why we are allowed to do this). We watched this HORRIBLE movie called Basic Instinct 2 tonight while drinking beer in the room(he forgot to bring civilian clothes so we are just chilling here). I'm kind of drunk and eating half of a Sub that wasnt worth the $7 I paid for it. At least I have internet though. I'm half drunk and thinking about writing things that I know I'll regret. Too bad I'm not all the way drunk so I'd do it. Oh well. Its been about a week and a half since I've worked out. I need to begin that again this week so I can get my head straight and my body right. I'm SO ready for spring break and finally going to charleston with some of my good friends. i hope all you asshole mother fuckers are doing well.

No comments: