Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why I love New England

Jen sent me this story in response to one of my Bulletin posts on myspace...


ashley and i used to go on emmy's screen name when we were drunk and IM random people i was friends with on facebook who didn't know emmy. one time we IMed this kid damien and he was like "whodafuck is dis... howdafuck you get my screen name. i don't mess around wit catz i don't know. ESPECIALLY on AIM." then ashley wrote back "meowwww." he was really mad.

one time, like six months later, we were riding in a car with damien. he still didn't know it was us who did that. really softly from the backseat, ashley said "i don't mess around with cats i don't know." then i said "meeeeeeeowwww."

he was really really mad.

then we pulled up to a cop car. they had their windows rolled down because it was summer. this dude ian leaned out of his window and whispered into the cop's ear: "no popo."

this was a story about cats.


Obviously, if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting these girls you have never been to a real party in Boston

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I came across your blog the other day and just thought I'd tell you that it makes me happy. Haha.