Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pandora.com

Scott just directed me to a website called Pandora. Its an interactive online radio that (hopefully) exposes you to different bands relative to your current favorites. When I opened the site it immediately asked me to type in any song/album/band name. I figured I'd give it an easy one and wrote Blink 182. They started off by playing "Give Me One Good Reason" to warm me up(I guess?). That song ended, and my real journey began. The next song was by MakeDamnSure. I can honestly say I've never even heard of this band. It wasn't incredible, more of a Taking Back Sunday rip off, but I enjoyed it. Right now I'm on my third song by Boys Like Girls. Hm, that name is so stupid. This music is kind of cheesy. I'd say Yellowcard meets Simple Plan. I'm kind of into it though. Its not horrible. I'm really interested in leaving this site up for a few hours and just see what I run across. DID I MENTION ITS FREE??!?!

No comments: