Thursday, February 28, 2008

But real quick

ATTENTION WORLD: if you didn't know, "paper work" is my arch enemy. As in, I will do whatever I can and usually just take the hard way out if it means I don't have to waste even a second of my life on this meaningless crap. As much as I enjoy the physical part of the Army, there is enough "paperwork"(MOST OF WHICH JUST GETS LOST AND DOESN'T EVEN MEAN SHIT!) to make me want to be done with it right now. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. i'm kind of annoyed and frustrated trying to find a bunch of my shit so that i can just get all my boxes checked and be left alone for another month. i've got some stupid lieutenant up my ass about which family members are coming to this Freedom Saltue. Um, try none. I wouldnt even go if I didn't have to. Why would any of my family members want to waste their Sunday on such a thing? I'd rather just mow the General's lawn, drink a beer, and call it a day. This weekend is going to be fun but its going to be a hassle and a pain in my ass. Wait a second, that reminds me of every drill weekend. I'll probably come back on Monday so pumped about it though because I always get overwhelmed with empty worries. Why do I do that to myself? Maybe because I don't listen to Blink 182 enough. Lets get a burrito. call me

No comments: