Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Doing or not, which is worse?

I've reached a crossroads. I'm not planning on continuing my Horticultural Education. That doesn't sound like much of a crossroads, does it? No, thats because its just a fact. The crossroads is whether or not I should finish up this semester or drop out. I got fucked out of my ORIGINAL first semester of college when I was deployed 2 weeks before Exams. I didn't enjoy it anymore than I do this one, but knowing that you wasted your time, effort, and money is a really crappy feeling. I guess I'm not at that much of a crossroads after all. I know I'm going to finish, but I am just really anxious for it to be May. I'm looking for some direction. College just isn't what my life needs to be about right now. Richmond is too small, how has my Dad lived here for 56 years?

1 comment:

beth said...

so stoked on being crystal beth.