Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow, maybe I'm forming a habit!

After three long months, the hour of my haircut grows near. Heres a little of my his-doo-ry for you ...
I started shaving my head by choice in Summer 2004. When I switched schools to Benedictine in Winter 2004 I was required to keep it buzzed. I enlisted in the Army in Spring 2005, so I never even got to grow it out after High School.

Until now.

Upon returning from Kosovo we were granted 3 months of excused absents from drill. Obviously, I let my hair grow. I still have 3 years left on my contract with the National Guard, so unless I get deployed again you probably won't be seeing this mop top in the near future.

That's about all I can seem to write on the subject. I'll miss it, but I'm stoked to get cleaned up...

No comments: