Tuesday, October 28, 2008

!

Today was a good day. I started my morning with a bowl of Smacks(or...the off brand Albertson's version of) and a cup of coffee. then I went for a nice run and came back to Beth slicing up a juicy orange for eating purposes. Graciously, I helped her polish the succulent slices off and went about preparing myself for a bathe. After showering, we decided to trek towards the middle part of our neighborhood to purchase an Obama/Biden window sign from the good people of the North Park Democratic Organization. Next, we made our way over to the "Ground Zero" of our neighborhood's art scene, Ray Street. You probably need to Google it to fully understand what Ray Street has to offer, but we spent most of our time today at a really cool custom shoe gallery. There were too many different styles to offer, but I assure you they were all pieces of art. On the way home we perused the isles of a Far Eastern statue/ornament shop on University Ave. They had a ton of really cool stuff but none we absolutely needed, so we left empty handed.

After a bite to eat(steak salad with more of our London Broil as the meat), we ventured over to Coronado Island for their weekly Farmer's Market. View Beth's blog for the low-down on that trip and dinner though.

We also built a window box today and have begun growing Basil, you can find out more about this on Beth's blog as well.

Tomorrow is my interview at the Temp Agency! I'm also going to give the fine people at Army Knowledge Online a call because they have screwed my password up. Then I need to call the local Army National Guard recruiter and start figuring out where/when I'll start drilling. Oh boy, I think it is going to be a full day...

CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: