Friday, October 31, 2008

Hot Showers

Due to an installation error on the renovator's part, Beth and I did not have access to hot water in our showers for the first three and a half weeks of living here. As of yesterday, I am happy to report that we are now cookin!!! Wonderful.

Yesterday I got a new pair of shoes. They are called "Zig Zags"(and have the same font style on the box as the rolling papers) but are commonly known as "whinos". Why, I don't know, but they only cost $15 and in my life that is reason enough to buy them. They have the same blue print as those old leather dress shoes your grandfather wears except the sole is PVC and the entire upper shoe is woven out of large cotton fibers. They're surprisingly comfortable and are definitely one more step towards my new life as a hippie.

We ate Robertos again yesterday and it was absolutely magnificent. I'm really pumped on Halloween tonight

No comments: