Friday, November 7, 2008

IT WAS TRUE!

there really was free beer(only one pint, but shit!!) and FREE HOT WINGS!! and jalapeno poppers and cheese/crackers. this is the best club in the world. the only thing that sucked was that it wasnt really a social event. everybody just got a wrist band and then stayed with their own tables. not too many people our age either, it was a lot of yuppies. fuggit!!

beth is on the way to an interview at an italian restaurant right now, then shes going to another one at a victoria's secret. she hasn't heard back from the seating company(kind of lame, they aren't very good at communication) so I don't know exactly how it's going to work out, but i think she will beat me to the punch with having a job.


Last night!
last night Beth and I met up with Justin and Rick at a bar called McMurphy's. This place is pretty awesome. They were friends with the owner and the girl bar tending (both seemed super chill and loved talking about/letting us try different beers). They have a digital jukebox which Rick and Justin have a hand in stocking with an appropriate punk/hiphop/ska collection. I found a couple of Bane, Madball, and H20 songs which tickled my fancy, but I spent my last selection on Ace of Spades by Motorhead. Come on, this IS america. Tonight is the Arsenal v Man U. game and theres a party at Ky's house for it. I'll also be introducing them to Day By Day(they'll be stoked). OH!!

one more thing!!

There is a liquor mega store here. I cant remember the name of it, but its an average 7-11 size but it is floor to ceiling liquor. theres a library ladder they use to grab bottles. wild

sorry if this was kind of a mess. my brain is right now. i really have to go to the bathroom!!!

1 comment:

beth said...

technically you still beat me at having a job by being in the army... and i think it was called the keg n' bottle!