Saturday, November 8, 2008

last night was awesome

Last night we all met up at Ky's with the intention of pulling an all nighter which would lead to going to Shakespeare's for the Man. U. vs Arsenal game and their famous English Breakfast at 4:30am. After ordering a couple of pizzas and cracking a couple of beers(I also introduced them to Double Espresso Vodka and it was a big hit), we sat down for a friendly game of Asshole. Travis and I had to google the rules (N00BZ) and even though I'm pretty sure we stilled missed a couple, the game went smoothly and a good time was had by all. I brought over Teenagers From Uranus and I think they all enjoyed it so I'm going to try and get a copy of T.F. Marz. I met a couple more people(always cool) and got the lowdown on a secret show happening(which will be awesome).

Today,
I was supposed to have orientation at the Science Museum for my volunteer position, but it got cancelled. kind of a bummer, but the woman emailed me and said we could do one sometime soon. I'm pretty stoked on this for a bunch of reasons, but especially for the "free IMAX passes". WOOHOO!

I also have a volunteer job with a theater group on sunday afternoon. Hopefully it'll give me a chance to meet some people and maybe i can remind them that I need a day job....

BRUNCH TOMORROW WILL BE PRIME!

No comments: