Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hm

yesterday was cool, Brandon Tim and I toured downtown and horton plaza waiting for something that wasn't actually supposed to happen. we tried on jeans, looked at shoes, laughed at the ben and jerrys free cone day line, and visited Foose at work. I'm just waiting for the union to call me about working. COME ON MONEY!!

talked to my pop last night, it was nice. ate some pho at Mr. Vo's cafe and was stoked on him giving us free dessert. gotta make it back over there more often.

i had a weird caffeine withdrawl yesterday afternoon. i hate that feeling. oh well, it passed before bedtime and i feel better today.
i can't wait for my shoes to get here!!

i also can't wait for this weekend! Brunchatise me, cap'n


THIS IS GOOD SHIT www.sandiegoartjournal.com i hope to get my act together and go to some of their events and meet some of those peeps.

No comments: