Sunday, April 5, 2009

i wish people would comment more on my BLOG

but then again, i don't often comment on other's blogs, so it's really not polite for me to demand more.

This past week/weekend has been pretty terrific. I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird again and enjoy it just as much as I did years ago when I first read it.

I got a beach cruiser and have convinced a decent number of my friends that this summer we need should start two gangs: the Beach Bruisers (all male) and the Bitch Cruisers (all female). Definitely stoked. We will be terrorizing PB's board walk on the reg. Hopefully my asshole friends in Richmond aren't too cool to start their chapter. THIS IS ME LOOKING AT YOU WITH SQUINTY EYES!!!!!

Yesterday we FINALLY got over to the City Height's farmer's market and talked to the kids who run the free bike kitchen there. Always stoked to see people doing rad shit like that... I got some brake housing and exchanged numbers with one of the guys who was telling me about a group ride they are organizing for next Saturday. Maybe I'll be able to recruit some more Bruisers there. Hopefully they won't just think I'm a loser.

SPEAKING OF WHICH
apparently the thing to do around here is go on THEMED pub crawls. Yesterday we saw a big group of people dressed up like characters from REVENGE OF THE NERDS and I lost my shit only to be informed that it wasn't really THAT big of a deal. Man, what a good time.

AND SHOOK ONES AND HAVE HEART PLAYED ON FRIDAY AND DUH THAT WAS AWESOME. CAMADRE RULED AND PLAYED A SUICIDE FILE COVER

2 comments:

Sarah Keane said...

i will try to comment more though i think it's impolite that you are being so demanding. (I'm not sure if you remember my humor entirely, but that was sarcasm. it might have failed, but this is a comment!)

Sarah Keane said...

oh, also, genius gang names.