Wednesday, April 8, 2009

lettuce see

well, of course monday we had dinner at pokez with everybody. i got some stuff done around the house.

tuesday i got some more stuff done, just about finished with my sheetmetal apprenticeship application!
we ate dinner at Dao Sun with Mike, Aaron, Sam, and Joe. Beth and I hadn't been there yet but it was some pretty fine Vietnamese food and, not unlike pokez, seemed to be another meeting place restaurant as at least two groups of either mike, joe, aaron, or sam's friends were feasting there. i think i like vo's cafe a bit more, but this place was definitely good.

today i continued with some more of my "organizing my music on my external harddrive" project. wow, it has taken a long time and will continue to take a long time for a long time now. especially as i keep adding music. yikes! i guess that isnt a bad thing though. i've been fooling around with my keyboard some more and have some decent stuff in the works. def still early stages though.

what else what else what else.... being unemployed stinks. a lot. wahh. i am going to start looking for other jobs just in case neither apprenticeships work out. I am meeting up with mike and some of his friends to go to this apparently outstanding coffee place up on el cajon blvd in a little while. stoked on caffeine!

I've started working out more which rules and feelings great again. beth and i are talking about going camping on catalina island for Easter!! It's either that, go to Brandon's family's party, or catch a ride with Beth's aunt and uncle up to the desert to visit her g-rents.

i love how our neighborhood's library has morrissey, smashing pumpkins, the beatles, elton john, the ramones, etc etc on cd for my checking out pleasure. good times.

1 comment:

beth said...

Tell me how the Lebanese place is! I envy your lunch today...