Tuesday, April 21, 2009

yes yes yes yes yes

So, after numerous people returned my interview questions on here and my facebook page, I hope you learned a little bit about somebody you might have been a little curious about. Thanks again to everybody for doing that.


What else is up...not too much, just waiting to get a call to work! stoked.

finishing up some projects around the house(bikes mainly). Our new basil plants are starting to poke their little heads out!! sweeeeet.

It has been pretty hot here the past few days. I think it's great, but a lot of people are whining!!! just wait till you hit the East Coast, mofos. GOOD LUCK

Pokez last night, as usual. Good times, as usual.

Kate and Bowen are moving back to Boston this Summer to get married and settle back down with their old friends and family. Completely understandable, but I will definitely miss them even though we have only been friends for a short period of time. Very cool people. Oh well, it's good to know that I'll always have friends in Boston (because all my current friends there are planning on moving out here, RIGHT GUYS??!?!?) good.

Man, I can't wait for The Riot Before to tour CA. Love that band. good times.

Hopefully today will be extra gnarles barkley. I dont know why, I just hope it is.

Oh man, I had a really funny idea last night that might translate on here as me being a weirdo goofball, but that would be correct. What if you were in a painting class and your teacher came up behind you with a paint brush and painted a huge F on your work. OMG I WOOD DYE, FML ROFL. indeed.

1 comment:

beth said...

you really did ROFL... NO BEING SILLY!!!

ps. my security word to post this is "comely", which means attractive. i think you are very comely.