Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ok ok ok ok ok

heres whats up right now...

actually nevermind. i don't feel like recapping a bunch of boring, uninteresting things that I've been dealing with because chances are, you the reader have similar issues on your mind and don't give a rat's behind about mine! can't blame ya.


SO WITH THAT SAID LET US TAKE A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE OF EXITING THINGS!!!

Beth's birthday is coming up and I'm going to go ahead and say that Thursday, April 30th(her ACTUAL birthday) will be the night of the cookout!

Plans and Timelines to follow in the next few days. BE STOKED!

I have orientation with the electrician's union on Thursday. I'm pretty nervous about that but in a good way. Man, if I get an apprenticeship I am going to be very very excited. Fo real fo real. But either way, things oughta keep workin out(or at least that's what I've been told. and it's worked out so far!)

I wish I had a million dollars.


stew on it

1 comment:

va said...

so... i've been listening to Barenaked Ladies A LOT recently. Your mention of a million dollars just made me think of that. You should talk to Cassie, she's been talking about having a million dollars a lot recently as well. Also, I'm going to call you soon. I am going to see Presidents of the USA tomorrow. HA!! love you love you loveyou