Monday, April 13, 2009

SWEET

ok easter weekend went like this- chilled friday with a walk at Pacific Beach with Brandon including a visit to Gohar at Buffalo Exchange and Mike at Music Trader, then of course mr frosty. went back to boen and kate's for some more wii action, complimented by some frozen pizza from albertsons. Saturday- woke up and did some laundry and a little spring cleaning, then rolled up to Oceanside with Beth to her aunt and uncles place where we hopped in their truck and continued up to Palm Springs to her g-parents house for some birthday/easter festivities.

Saturday night was a gnarly ham/cheesey potato/cake feast and then nothing would do but we play a game of Dominos. We started watching The Outlaw Josie Wales on big mike's advice. It was pretty good, but I realized about half way through that I actually had seen it. We soon retired to our quarters for some reading and sleeping.

Sunday morning- caught a service at the grandparents church, apparently their congregation had exploded with the development of the area's neighborhoods so they have a brand new sanctuary that was pretty nice. There was a decent string and percussion ensamble playing throughout the service. Afterwards the rest of the extended family came back up to the house and we had a really nice cookout(the weather was purrrrfect) good times. It was cool talking to beth's uncle mike because I had heard so much about him and he just came home from iraq. I'm under the impression there is a chance he might look into joining my unit, but I know he has a lot on his mind right now so who knows what will actually happen/ be available.

Today started nicely. I took a shower and read a bunch, complete with a bowl of cereal and cup of coffee. The weather is once again beautiful (as always!) and i just got back from the hardware store where I got some Jalapeno and Basil seeds. I'm kind of reserved about the whole "starting" seeds thing, 1) beacuse it takes so damn long and 2) because i'd rather not worry about all the what-ifs that seem to go into that nonsense, but the only option available at the time was seeds so...I just put em in.

I'm about to run up to the post office to see what this Certified Letter waiting for me is. Hopefully good news! I hate car insurance man. Now my old company is screwing up by not faxing my past info to esurance but for some reason every time i talk to them they assure my the faxes have been sent. UGH! you suck! i will be damned if i ever throw my life into the world of insurance. it's fields of business like that that make me want to believe in a satan. i hope my plans work out in the end and everything i do in life ends up costing them a fortune. motha lickas!!


ok so i need to go the the grocery and get some milk, then the post office, then I'm going to do some more work on my math tests and find some other things I need to get done. WORD!

1 comment:

beth said...

i love it when you post updates, it pleases me to know you are doing cool productive things while i am hocking chairs!