Thursday, April 16, 2009

Second Response.

What is your name?: Nathan Webb Anderson.
How old are you?: 27
How long have we known each other?: a year or so
Where did you grow up?: Richmond, VA
What would you say is your passion?: people
What are you afraid of?: snakes
Favorite food?: lobster
Where/how would you like to spend the last 20 years of your life?: with my Taryn-Dee
What is your ideal career?: movie critic
What is something else you care about?: my family
What is your favorite kind of art?: paintings and film
Tell me something you hate: liars
Share an interesting experience you've had in life(anything): i've broken my forearm in half
Favorite/most inspirational band?: avail
Do you think you'll ever settle down in the suburbs with a spouse and kids?: i've already settled down, minus wife and kids
What do you want to be written on your tombstone?: I'm going to be buried at sea
Best piece of advice to give someone: shit happens, get over it

No comments: