Thursday, April 2, 2009

So.....

Have you ever found old letters or prose or poetry that you wrote? I just did. There are about 2 dozen finished and unfinished poems/lyrics/whatever that I wrote between the ages of 19 and 20 that I stored deep on my hard drive and just located. I'm assuming that a good 90% of them were written when I was drunk because the titles are like "sadas" and "mecge" (although somehow my spelling inside the documents seems to be pretty spot on). Some of them are interesting, some are scary, all are emotional. I can tell the ones that even scared me at the time because they are labeled "Scary" or "wow, scary" and those ones are definitely kind of fucked up. Anyways, I kind of want to post them on here but I'm not sure if anyone wants to read them. so let me know if you want to and I will!!

I used to have pages and pages of journal entries, lyrics, etc stuffed in various drawers around my room...I think I'll try to locate those next time I'm home

1 comment:

Sarah Keane said...

"im expecting the worst from a country of clones
and none of us were programed to think alone
we all picked our thoughts from the same bucket
and here they come now, all spilling out
and im left here to collect my feelings from
a bullshit world to tie in with my ventureless life
and you say they died for the cause
and you say youd die to have the chance"

i love this.